A personal pre-operative consultation is requested for all patients before surgery. This appointment allows the doctor to review your medical history, check your condition, review your medications, and to evaluate the difficulty of surgery. It allows you the opportunity to get to know your doctor, discuss needs and concerns, and acquire the information you need to feel confident and secure in your treatment plan.
It's important to bring a few things with you to your first visit....
* A complete list of your current medications. Please use our form on Forms link if possible.
* Your doctors' names and phone numbers, so that we can keep your medical team informed.
* A parent or legal guardian if the patient is under 18.
* Identification, such as a driver's license or other government identification.
* The referral slip your dentist gave you.